- Our Policy
- Information We Collect
- Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- Your Choices
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Accessing Information; Contacting Esperion
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Esperion is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might buy or sell businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Esperion, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include finance, human resources, or business development, or other activities. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Esperion may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Esperion, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. The only place on the Site which currently collects Personal Data is the Contact Us page.
Links to Other Web Sites
Esperion takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, information submitted via our contact web form is forwarded to Esperion via unencrypted email which may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via our contact form. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Esperion via the Internet.
Other Terms and Conditions
Access to Information; Contacting Esperion
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Site.
You may contact us here.