This brief video blog features April Seiler, Esperion’s Director of Project Management. In this video, April describes how she has experienced the evolution of ETC-1002 and Esperion 2.0, and her insight into the future of Esperion.
December 16, 2014
Dr. Lalwani and lead author Stephen Pinkosky discuss the road to elucidating bempedoic acid's mechanism of action in the latest Esperion blog post. Read More »
- Bempedoic Acid Mechanism of Action Paper Published in Nature Communications: Q&A with the Authors
- The History of LDL-Cholesterol with Dr. Antonio Gotto
- Highlights from the 2016 ESC Congress
- 12-08-16 Staying #healthy during the holidays can be challenging. @AHAlivehealthy offers tips to keep #cholesterol down here: bit.ly/2ghfSz5
- 12-07-16 ICYMI:#BempedoicAcid was mentioned in @MMMnews as promising investigational treatment for #hypercholesterolemia here:bit.ly/2glcXnC