— Posted by Tim Mayleben
October proved to be an exciting, very rewarding and productive month for our team and investors! Esperion not only announced positive top-line results from the ETC-1002-008 Phase 2b study in patients with hypercholesterolemia with or without statin intolerance, ... READ MORE»
- Equity Financing Now Complete: Moving ETC-1002 into Phase 3
- Esperion Investor Day: Lighting the Way for Phase 2b Results
- Esperion's Relocation Back to Ann Arbor
- 10-28-14 Link to @NYASEvents and additional details of the New York Academy of Sciences panel presentations can be found here: bit.ly/1tFCf1b
- 10-28-14 $ESPR's Dr. Sergey Filippov presenting on #ETC1002 during Pharmacologic Resolution of Inflammation panel at 4:30 p.m. ET today @NYASEvents.